Paradiso hall: 14.30 -17.00 hours
The Desire to be Wired
A series of performance-lectures that will form a radical critique of cyberculture
- Calin Dan (Bucharest) visual artist, member of the artists group SubREAL.
- Konrad Becker (Vienna) video and computer artist, < www.netbase.t0.or.at > .
- Sabeth Buchmann (Berlin) member of Minimal Club, editor of the theoryzine A.N.Y.P.
- Heath Bunting (London) street culture hacker < cybercafe.org > .
- Pit Schultz (Berlin) electro artist, editor of the theory database Webstop.
- Dirk Paesmans (Amsterdam) media and web artist < www.jodi.org > .
- Alla Mitrofanova (St. Petersburg) art curator and media philosopher.
- Steven Kurtz (Chicago) member of the media/art activists group Critical Art Ensemble.
Hosted by Geert Lovink (Amsterdam) Centre for Tactical Media.