Marketing for Independent Android Developers
As an independent developer, you may not have access to a huge corporate budget or an experienced marketing staff. Worried? Don’t be! Come to this class to learn techniques that will work for marketing your own app inexpensively and wisely.
You will learn:
- Advertising ideas (to avoid) that burn money without results.
- What causes people to buy apps.
- Why the Android Market comment system is stacked against you, and what to do about it.
- E-mail marketing through newsletters.
- Keyword research and its role in marketing apps.
- Web Page Marketing.
- Video Marketing.
- Tracking app discovery and conversions through analytics.
- Beyond the one-man show: tools and outsourcing.
About the speaker
Web and Mobile Software Developer working on Recreational software for Android
bio from Twitter
to add slides, notes or videos to this session