Thursday 10th November, 2011
2:30pm to 3:20pm
Looking to bring an open source project to the Apache Software Foundation? Already a member of a podling? Looking to get involved?
Inspired by the popular Q&A session at BarCampApache Sydney, this session will walk through all aspects of navigating the Apache Incubator, including:
* bringing a project to Apache
* is Apache the right home for a project?
* the Incubator's procedures and requirements
* when and how to graduate
* what makes a successful Apache project
* examples of successful and less successful podlings
Architect @ SafetyCulture, Chairman ASF, Maven guy. Love community, open source, automating things and making developers lives better. Christian. Aussie. bio from Twitter
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session