Friday 16th September, 2011
3:15pm to 3:45pm
Much of the hype about AMD modules centers around performance and code size (and it's well-deserved). But modules are as important to software architecture as dojo.declare()!
In this session, we'll take a look at some classic, general-purpose patterns re-spun as AMD modules as well as a few advanced, implementation-specific patterns.
Specifically, we'll cover:
- Singletons, Decorators, Adapters
- Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection
- Mediators and inter-module coordination
- Model-View-Controller patterns
- Self-contained Widgets (js, css, and html)
- Strategies for sharing code on the server
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session