Your current filters are…
by Vincent Noel
Teaser for http://lanyrd.com/2011/europytho...
This talk will cover:
- How to use OAuth into your webapp so users can give permission to access their data stored in third party web application.
- How your webapp can interact with their Web API using RESTful JSON protocols.
This talk is suitable for beginners already familiar with any WSGI web framework.
This talk will be illustrated with code samples using Google App Engine and Google APIs client library.
by Ian Ozsvald
Teaser for full tutorial: http://lanyrd.com/2011/europytho...
A teaser for the tutorial on Wednesday: http://lanyrd.com/2011/europytho...
by Rob Collins
1) How to massage your own neck and shoulders
Relaxation exercises for stressed Python developers. Do you spend too long in front of the computer screen, with hunched shoulders and headaches? Find out how to relieve the tension...
2) How to give a shoulder massage to friends/colleagues/partners
All you need is some simple equipment (e.g. a wooden ladybird) or your thumbs and elbows. In half an hour, with practical exercises, you can find out how to do basic massage safely.
3) How to raise money for the Python Software Foundation by participating in a sponsored massage
At EuroPython 2010 in Birmingham we were able to donate $1500 collected from the annual conference dinner. This was three times what I had been able to collect in previous years on my own, because of being ably assisted in doing the massages. Together we were able to cover all the tables, collecting PSF donations in return for giving/not giving a neck and shoulder massage. (See http://www.python.org/psf/donati...).
Do massages, collect the money, or both. Please join in!
20th–26th June 2011