Tuesday 15th November, 2011
10:00am to 11:00am
Data experts, Informatica and Cloudera are jointly producing a 7-part webinar series, called Hadoop Tuesdays. Host Joe McKendrick is an independent industry analyst and contributing editor to Database Trends & Applications.
We will have a live Q&A with Hadoop experts including customers, analysts and systems integrators, supported by leaders from Informatica and Cloudera.
This 5th webinar in the series features Omer Trajman from Cloudera.
Why register for Hadoop Tuesdays webinar series?
• You are interested in learning more about Hadoop but don’t know how to get started.
• You have goals for storing, processing and extracting value from unstructured data so that you can combine and unleash the value of both structured and unstructured data.
• You wish to form a roadmap for adding Hadoop to your environment.
What will be covered in the Hadoop Tuesdays webinar series?
• What is Hadoop?
• What are the most popular use cases driving Hadoop adoption?
• What are the biggest expected benefits?
• How should you evaluate Hadoop and fit it into your information architecture?
Contributing editor to Database Trends & Applications
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session
15th November 2011