Wednesday 7th September, 2011
1:00pm to 2:00pm
Organisations are collecting more and more sensitive data. With this, comes an increased risk of data breach – which is all too apparent from regular high profile news stories about data losses.
How can organisations like yours protect sensitive and personal production data across hundreds or thousands of applications from external consultants, support teams, DBAs, developers, offshore and outsourced teams as well as regular business users while still allowing them to do their job?
Informatica Dynamic Data Masking is the single, scalable solution which provides an additional security layer so users are prevented from accessing sensitive and personal information that is not necessary to perform their job as mandated by various data privacy regulations and directives.
“Dynamic Data Masking ensures that both IT and business users using applications and tools access personal information on a need-to-know basis.”
Kobi Hirsh – Partner Communications, Chief Information Security Officer
In this webinar you will learn how Informatica Dynamic Data Masking:
• Dramatically reduces the risk of a data breach
• Helps organisations better comply with various data privacy regulations and directives
• Provides real-time data masking and blocking
• Ensures policy-driven security and monitoring
• Provides a proactive security layer around applications, reports and tools
• Selectively applies masking rules based on end-user identity and access rights
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session
7th September 2011