Your current filters are…
Fitting OrthoK lenses can set you and your practice apart from other doctors. It is also fun and very rewarding. But if you are new to this area or have fit just a few patients, you need to learn how to integrate this in to your practice so you can provide top level care and achieve excellent outcomes. This intensive workshop will be invaluable tool.
Learn about the basics of ortho-K from experienced practitioners:
- learn about the mechanism of treatment
- different othoK lens designs
- how to chose the best candidates and who to avoid
- how to integrate the data collection, fitting and follow up in to your busy schedule
- write an orthoK patient contract that protects you and your patients
- participate in a a video wet lab taking you through 4 virtual orthoK fits
- learn how to create an office system that promotes interest and excitement in orthoK.
28th April to 1st May 2011