Your current filters are…
by Dale Lane
You learned about IBM Watson during the combined Conference Keynote -- now is your chance to learn more about the technology.
This session will address questions such as:
* What problem is the Watson / DeepQA project trying to tackle? And why is it a difficult area?
* What were IBM's previous efforts in this space, and how did they lead to the Watson project?
* Why was Jeopardy chosen for the project?
* A crash course in how Watson works - the hardware architecture, the overall software architecture, and peeking under the hood at some of the more interesting algorithms
* Looking forward at what might come next for Watson.
10th–14th October 2011