by Lee Odden
Search, social media and content marketing are converging, and consumers are using numerous ways to discover, consume and act on content. In this session, you’ll learn how to use content marketing best practices to design information that inspires audiences to share, buy and recommend your brand.
1. Learn the framework for an optimize and socialize approach to content marketing
2. Understand the framework for optimizing across the customer lifecycle
3. Know the difference between KPIs and business outcomes for web and social measurement
by Ric Dragon
2012 will be the year of smarter social media marketing. The presentation will provide a comprehensive approach to social for individuals and teams. The process framework steps through: 1. Desirable Outcomes: Vision, Goals, Objectives, and Metrics 2. Hyper-segmentation and Micro-audiences: finding the small groups 3. Community finding and creating 4. Influencer outreach 5. Crisis social media 6. Brilliant creative social media projects Finally, the presentation will guide the audience through the creation and maintenance of an action plan for organization social media maintenance. Dealing with gaffes, stumbles, and social media faux pas will be talked about as well.
Social media has mostly been done ad hoc – with a basic understanding of the process, marketers will be able to have a framework on which to work. There are several artifacts generated by the process: Desired Outcomes document Brand Voice document Micro-audience segmentation Blog content plan Social media implementation plan Listening plan
Getting your Facebook fans genuinely invested in the conversation is no easy task. There’s a fine line between wasting time on Facebook and turning your community into a lucrative sales funnel. You do this by investing your time and resources into understanding your Fans’ needs, solving their problems and meeting their needs in your own unique style. The key is knowing how to create focused, compelling conversations and online experiences that move lukewarm prospects into loyal, “gotta have what you’re selling” paying customers. This presentation will explore how to get your fans talking and how to monetize your Facebook efforts.
After this workshop you'll be able to take instant action and apply theses strategies to get quick results. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
1. How to find out exactly where your current Facebook traffic is coming from (and how to keep it coming to get more fans!)
2. How to determine the best engagement style for your Page to ensure you're attracting fans who are genuinely interested in what your're selling
3. How to monetize your Facebook efforts so you're not only building relationships but also making money as you grow your fan base
While most entrepreneurs and small business owners know they need to use their blog as an online marketing tool, the why and the how of this equation still remains a mystery. In this session, internet entrepreneur LaShanda Henry will help you better understand why blogs are vital marketing tools and how they can help you attract both customers and media attention.
1. Why blogs are essential marketing tools
2. How to create a “Good for Your Business” blog
3. How to attract Customers and PR Opportunities
5th–7th June 2012