Your current filters are…
In this panel you will learn what it takes to start a blog from scratch, build a loyal following and create an established brand that continues to generate revenue month after month.
2. Buying/Selling Established Blogs
3. Building a Brand
4. Site / Logo Design
Are Millennials lazy, disloyal, inattentive, and entitled? Or are they efficient, savvy, goal-oriented multitaskers? Peter Shankman, author, entrepreneur, and worldwide connector, discusses the “Facebook Generation’s” strengths and weaknesses, from the perspective of a successful, seasoned professional whose ADHD functions as his superpower. Jelena Woehr, a young professional “native” to the social Web, gives an under-25′s take on turning Millennials’ unique values and traits into workplace advantages. Whether you’re a new grad or an old hand, this session will offer new insight into how young adults see the modern working world–and how that world sees them.
1. Young professionals learn rapidly, expect change, and adopt new technologies easily. Every strength of the Facebook Generation can be a weakness; likewise, every weakness can be a strength.
2. Older professionals should attract top-notch Millennial employees by offering structure, variety, mentorship, and recognition.
4. Young professionals need to manage expectations; get back to basics; know when to ask for help; and strive to understand employers' needs.
5. Younger managers can supervise older workers, but it takes hard work and strategic communication.
6. Older managers can build a team of rising stars, but it takes flexibility. When generational differences become multigenerational insights, great things happen!
by greg cargill
Every blogger wants to make a full time living from their blog. The key is to know what your “paying customers”, aka big brands, are looking for in order to spend money with you. In this session you will learn the 10 best ways other than high traffic to have a blog that large brands rush to work with.
1. What brands look for to spend money on a blog
2. How much money large brands spend
3. Examples of blogs large brands spend money with and why
5th–7th June 2012