Your current filters are…
The Influence industry has been disrupted. The rise of social media has democratized the playing field of influencers and opened up an entire new world of advocates and audience. These “new famous” can have as impactful of a role as traditional journalists , editors and celebrities have had in the past. Today, brands and agencies are struggling to define who is influential and how to measure the impact of this new influence. The emerging area of IRM (Influencer Relationship Management) can provide clients with the ability to truly scale their outreach programs.
This session will explore a best practices approach to balancing the art and science of Influence and present case studies of brands that are successfully managing this emerging area of public relations.
1. Understand the variety of tools in the marketplace that support Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) and best-practices approach to scaling this emerging skill
2. Ideas for how to enhance relationships with online influencers (in a variety of verticals)
3. Explore impact of influence on community management (through case studies)
We are on the cusp of a marketing revolution and it is being led by YOU! The social web has enabled everyone to publish and have a voice. Controversial companies like Klout are dissecting billions of pieces of data to assess who is creating buzz and assigning the world a score. The notion of “celebrity” and “influence” have been turned upside down. What are the implications of these developments for you and your business? How do you stake your claim to social media influence and join the ranks of the powerful new Citizen Influencers?
1. The opportunities of Klout and the social scoring trend are important to understand.
2. The ability to rapidly identify and connect with powerful Citizen Influencers is creating an entirely new marketing channel
3. What are the steps I can take to improve my Internet power and influence?
5th–7th June 2012