This session is designed to give you a thorough introduction into the world of video podcasting. In the session, you’ll learn why you should consider video podcasting, how it’s not as hard as you might think, what camera(s) you should use, the basics of lighting, how to get great audio, and so much more!
Perry Lawrence has been in video production for over twenty years and has produced, shot, and/or edited videos for companies like Merck, Maxwell House, Nickelodeon, P&G, IBM, and many others.
Perry’s helped many online personalities achieve “celebrity results” through video podcasting, creating podcasts for such notables as Carrie Wilkerson, David Fey, Bernadette Doyle, Yanik Silver, and many others.
1. Video is not as difficult as I thought it was, I can do this!
2. Video is an effective distribution channel for building authority in my niche.
3. I now know what I need to get started with my video podcast!
Did you think you’d be further along than you are in your podcasting journey by now? Do you feel like you’re just not reaching the full potential you dreamed of? Well then, it’s time you learned more than just the technical steps involved in making a successful podcast.
In Overcoming Your Biggest Obstacle To Successful Podcasting… You!, Tracy J Trost, an award-winning director of three feature films and co-host of The Successful Life Mindset will guide you through the process of discovering what’s been sabotaging your success. Before the session is over, you’ll be on the path to making sure you become your biggest asset instead of your biggest liability in your journey moving forward.
1. You will learn the three keys to ensuring greater success at podcasting.
2. You will learn how to stop sabotaging your dream of podcasting.
3. You will learn how to discover your core values and use them to help you achieve your podcasting goals.
by Evo Terra
Over the last six years, the concept of podcasting your book has gone mainstream. With over 1000 titles produced, it’s become a trusted method for authors to increase their audience, provide unique content that keeps their readers engaged, and a reliable sales channel.
1. How can giving away content lead to sales?
2. What unique challenges authors, and would-be authors, encounter as the pool of available works grows?
3. You'll learn the tricks from those who have come before and a few un-turned stones from pioneers of this new frontier.
Podcasting has changed the face of stand up comedy. It seems that every comic has a podcast. Why is that? Why is it important for comedians to reach out to a new audience once, maybe twice a week? We’ll talk to the biggest stand up broadcaster about why it’s been important to take their act out of the clubs and onto portable media devices.
1. Broaden your fan base without leaving your house.
2. How much plugging is too much?
3. Podcasts allow you to open up your personal life to an audience before they see you on stage. Make performing more personal.
4. Better than late night TV in terms of packing a club.
5. Sell your DVD’s and t-shirts to a whole country at once instead of one comedy club at a time.
6. Use your Podcast to help launch and sell your sitcom idea.
5th–7th June 2012