Most every podcaster wants to know, “How Do I Grow My Audience?” Many times they will say something like, “I’ve been podcasting for (insert number) of months/years and I only have (insert number) of people who are consistently downloading each of my episodes.”
I’m all for growing our audience. However, I’d prefer to say, I’ve been podcasting for (insert number) of months/years and I’ve been blessed to grow my audience to a point where (insert number) people are consistently downloading each of my episodes, and I’m ready to take the reach of my show to a whole new level. Remember that each of these “downloads” represents a person/human being who are giving you the most valuable asset of that they have, their time.
In this session, I’ll share a minimum of twenty five things that you can do to ensure the growth of your audience and take your podcast marketing to a whole new level.
1. Learn about the power of a narrow niche focus for your podcast!
2. Understand the need to keep it positive and provide hope!
3. Learn that content IS KING but that Audio Quality is QUEEN and there are times when the Queen will tump the King!
4. Learn why "Build It & They Will Come" does not often work in podcasting and what to do about it.
5. And at least twenty one valuable take-aways!
5th–7th June 2012