In this podcasting 101 session, we’re going to talk about the different equipment options that are available in helping you to get your podcast started. We’ll also share valuable information that will demystify the setup of your podcast rss feed. We’ll talk about editing/post production, best practices for podcast websites and how which podcast directories to submit your rss feed.
Are you looking for an overview (Big Picture) look at how podcasting works? Do you need help determining what topic to podcast about, what the format of your show should be? Then you want to be sure to sit in on the Podcasting 101 PART 1 session that takes place just before this session at 10:15am, in the same room.
1. Learn about the various equipment options that are available to podcasters.
2. Learn about Editing Software options
3. Learn about the importance of the .mp3 format
4. Learn about meta tagging. What it is and why it's important!
5. Learn how to properly set up a podcast RSS feed.
6. So much more!
5th–7th June 2012