by Amy Lupold Bair and Adam Cohen
It’s 2012 and the entire world has gone digital with online parents leading the charge. Every decision from what milk to buy to what vacation to take begins online. What are the best strategies to connect with this growing market, and how do mom and dad bloggers approach their unique audiences differently when representing companies? Hear from two bloggers working with some of today’s most recognizable brands: Amy Lupold Bair from Resourceful Mommy Media, an award winning pioneer in the social media marketing space and Adam Cohen from Dada Rocks, the dad blog that top brands turn to the most.
1. Key differences in marketing via dad blogs and mom blogs including differences in audience and style
2. Specific marketing strategies to reach moms and dads
3. Examples of what works and what doesn't based on past case studies from the panel participants including how brands can best connect with parenting bloggers
Getting your Facebook fans genuinely invested in the conversation is no easy task. There’s a fine line between wasting time on Facebook and turning your community into a lucrative sales funnel. You do this by investing your time and resources into understanding your Fans’ needs, solving their problems and meeting their needs in your own unique style. The key is knowing how to create focused, compelling conversations and online experiences that move lukewarm prospects into loyal, “gotta have what you’re selling” paying customers. This presentation will explore how to get your fans talking and how to monetize your Facebook efforts.
After this workshop you'll be able to take instant action and apply theses strategies to get quick results. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
1. How to find out exactly where your current Facebook traffic is coming from (and how to keep it coming to get more fans!)
2. How to determine the best engagement style for your Page to ensure you're attracting fans who are genuinely interested in what your're selling
3. How to monetize your Facebook efforts so you're not only building relationships but also making money as you grow your fan base
5th–7th June 2012