Tuesday 5th June, 2012
10:15am to 11:15am
The idea that YouTube requires a video camera, a library of content or a pre-existing audience is downright silly. You can start on YouTube, today, and connect with your ideal customer, today, with none of these things. Using (legal) technology and simple processes anyone can quickly build a real YouTube audience of people interested in what it is they have to say. Whether you are starting from scratch or have a library of content you want to connect with your audience – this is the session for you.
1. Build videos that impact without a video camera.
2. Increase your YouTube video views count automatically – and with YouTube's permission.
3. Get as many outbound links from YouTube to whatever sites you want – as are legally possible.
4. Get your videos on the "related videos" list of the most viewed videos on your topic.
5. Use someone else's ego to legally steal their audience.
6. See your videos not once, but multiple times in the search terms that matter.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session