Your current filters are…
In an age where customers have the choice of many different methods of interacting with their service providers, this multichannel
experience presents both challenges and opportunities. How do you tackle the challenge of ensuring a simple and
consistently positive customer experience when dealing with multiple touch points and departmental silos? How do you
maximise the opportunities presented by emerging online and social media channels to proactively improve the customer
experience and save costs?
You will discover how in this interactive workshop dedicated to exploring how to improve your organisational systems and
processes in order to deliver a seamless customer experience across multiple channels.
Key issues to be addressed:
• Determining how to map the customer journey and leverage the results to improve the efficiency of your systems
and processes across different touch points
• Examining how to change the structure of your organisation to deliver a consistent, seamless and sustainable
- Operational models
- Job roles and competencies
• Establishing how to drive accountability and ownership at every step of the customer journey and across every department
• Determining how to establish a governance system for your brand values to ensure they are consistently delivered at
every touch point
• Understanding how to establish a consistent online and social media strategy that will improve the customer experience
and how to communicate this strategy across the organisation
Led by Snezana Glusac, Customer Experience Expert, Telenor Serbia
In this interactive workshop day, you will benefit from taking part in three roundtable sessions that will focus on the issues
essential to your customer experience improvement programme: breaking down departmental silos, leveraging the voice
of the customer and lowering the cost to serve your customers.
Each roundtable session will be led by a CEM expert and attended by your telecoms peers, providing a unique opportunity to
brainstorm solutions to your shared challenges and learn from the experience and best practice of others. Come and bring your
pressing questions to the table and benefit from the inspiration and expertise of the leaders heading up this wide-ranging agenda:
Roundtable Session 1: How do you overcome departmental silos in order to ensure a seamless customer experience across multiple channels?
Roundtable Session 2: How do you leverage the results of your Voice of the Customer (VOC) programmes to determine and prioritise your CEM improvements?
Roundtable Session 3: How do you lower the cost to serve your customers whilst improving the customer experience and demonstrating an ROI?
24th–27th September 2012