Thursday 13th September, 2012
3:00pm to 4:00pm
Below are some of the walk away or deliverables you will embrace by attending this interactive session presented by Harith Wickrema, faculty member at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management at Temple University in Philadelphia.
During this session, attendees will learn:
• Ways to be eco-friendly and environmentally conscious
• Benefits of finding local vendors on-site to work with
• Pre-planning to become sustainable
• Process of Locovore and how to work with the Executive Chef to build a “green” menu
• How to take steps to be green in the Pre-planning process
• The importance of Green Washing and searching for LEED certified vendors
• How to realistically “green” your lifestyle and business
• New, eco-friendly items that can be used in the industry
Chief Visionary Officer /CEO at Harith Productions Ltd.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session