Does your social presence look like a tornado of 10 different profiles and pages? Does your audience even know where to find you anymore? This session will offer insights into how to create a thriving, interactive hub on your own terms, on your own domain.
1. Focus your social media efforts; don’t try to be everywhere at once
2. Use your social outposts to drive visitors and activity to your home-base
3. Leverage social media to serve your purposes, and harness the interaction to support your unique mission
How to build a community of engaged and happy people around your brand, be that you as a person or business. How to use a blog and the blogging community, facebook pages, pinterest, blog talk radio, twitter and more. How to build from the ground up, get folks talking with you and one another, genuinely care and be there for the long term, building real and meaningful relationships on and off line.
by Tracy Myers
Forget the high-priced publicist. YOU Are the Brand, Stupid!, based on the #1 best-selling and Golden Quill Award-winning book, will teach how to gain priceless publicity and increased business – all by leveraging your greatest resource: YOU! In this easy-to-follow presentation, you’ll learn how you can establish yourself as a respected expert in your market. Whether you own your own business or work for someone else, this invaluable status can take your career and business to the next level. You’ll discover how to:
- Become the media’s go-to expert in your industry, gaining prestige and exposure for free
- Effectively harness social-media tools like Facebook and Twitter to boost your bottom line
- Put on fun events that will have people clamoring to buy your product or service-and might even make the evening news
- Get all-important sales leads by producing compelling online marketing material people actually want
- Avoid the top mistakes businesspeople make when trying to market their business online
- Use 10 online brand-building strategies to turn your ordinary business into an extraordinary force full brand experience and much, much more!
Establishing yourself as an expert in your industry is easier than you think, and it is simply the fastest, best, and easiest way of creating a successful, highly profitable business or career in any field – if you follow the right process. YOU Are the Brand, Stupid! is packed with case studies, real-life examples, and tools you can start using right now to win more customers and higher sales.
12th October 2012