by Tom Howlett
Tom's session will focus on software development, production teams and project management philosophies including:
- Why the old ways of software development failed
- Why Agile development works
- An overview of how 'Scrum' works - Who should be part of the team? When to get involved and when to keep out the way.
- An overview of how 'Kanban' works (Why limiting work in progress drives improvement)
- The future of agile development (everyone needs to get better at collaboration)
A chance to grab a beer at the bar and chat with fellow Digitalks attendees and speakers.
by Andy Davies
Andy's session will focus on the important topic of website performance and how to measure what happens once your site is live. He will cover the following points:
by Graham Beale
We are delighted to welcome back Graham Beale to deliver part two of the usability talk he gave in November.
12th January 2012