Wednesday 7th November, 2012
4:45pm to 5:00pm
- Aligning process improvements with the wider business to improve operational efficiencies
- Getting the facts: how important are spend management processes and tools?
- What is more important? Communication, experience, expertise, education or professional networks?
- How strategic are supplier relationships and contract performance reviews?
- Process governance: Critical considerations for an effective (and sustained) cultural transformation
Vice President and Head of Global Supply Chain and Procurement, TETRA Technologies
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session