Here is an overview of what you can learn during this session:
- The problems we have and the ones we're going to run into very soon,
- Async and on-demand loading, Asynchronous Module Definition, what is it and how can Drupal use it,
- What does it take to significantly improve perceived performance.
- A few examples:
- There is life outside jQuery, what is it like?
- How to reduce the amount of scripts that are run on a selection of events: page load, ajax calls, scrolling.
If you know what Drupal behaviors are, if you ever added a script to a page or complained that the modules admin page is painful to scoll, this session is for you.