Stick is a modular JSGI middleware composition layer and application framework running on RingoJS and now, through Common Node, on Node.js.
Transparency is a minimal template engine for jQuery. It maps JSON objects to DOM elements with zero configuration.
* Data binding by convention - No extra markup in the views
* Collection rendering - No need for loops and partials
* Nested objects and collections - No configuration, just conventions
* Directives - No custom DSL, just functions
* Template caching - No manual template lookup/compilation/rendering
An article on design and implementation:
Working with time in web applications — especially with a remote backend — can easily cause a lot of frustration.
This talk will take a look at the background of some of these issues and try to offer a few ideas on how to ease the pain in the future.
16th February 2012