Wednesday 9th May, 2012
2:00pm to 3:00pm
This interactive roundtable discussion is inspired by the THATCamp General Discussion format. Participants arrive to the session with questions, suggestions and are ready to use a variety of social media to tools to drive, document and share the discussion online in real time.
The focus of this roundtable will be to explore ways in which staff might incorporate uses of social media into the everyday work experience. The following questions will be addressed:
1. What are appropriate use cases for social media in everyday work?
2. What social media tools do you use to interact with colleagues, customers and execute daily work?
3. How could you incorporate social media into the fabric of workflow processes?
4. What policy barriers dissuade you from using social media in the workplace?
5. How do you deal with rights issues?
6. What is the benefit of using social media for your institution and your professional practice?
Neal takes an interdisciplinary approach to humanistic scholarship that is informed by art history, cultural studies, digital technology and sociology. bio from Twitter
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session