Transmedia is creating new ways to tell stories.
From interactive web series and experiential live events to new storytelling platforms and digital democratisation – Transmedia is empowering creatives, business and technologists to achieve more.
Join us at Ravensbourne as we explore Transmedia at the world’s largest Transmedia festival.
How do I apply?
Apply to be part of London Transmedia Fest 2012 by registering your interest in one of the following seven events:
* A world-class Storytelling Lab day from Ogilvy, featuring keynotes, case studies, panels and inspiration sessions.
The world’s largest Transmedia Hackfest (external site), bringing technology and creative industries together.
* A two day immersive writing workshop, with a £6,000 development contract up for grabs. (Closing date for applications – 12.00pm on Friday, October 12th)
* Scores of exhibitors gathering to display the most innovative applications of Transmedia worldwide.
* Learn the six-pack of future funding skills at the Ravensbourne Future Media Bootcamp
* See eminent Transmedia academics debate the future of Transmedia
* Scare people out of their wits and get your project seen by 17m people at the Digital Shoreditch Halloween Scareathon
Just a few things
This event has been claimed