Performance Display: The Complement to Search

A session at SES Conference

  • Richard Kosinski

Tuesday 20th March, 2012

2:45pm to 3:45pm (EST)

While search captures 4% of users' total time spent, according to Nielsen, the other 96% is spent actively consuming content across the web presents a huge opportunity for performance marketers in display.

Search campaigns excel at delivering conversions and have a set of attributes that deliver exceptional advertising returns. Why not for display too? The emergence of real time bidding (RTB) is a catalyst for massive growth and performance in display as it brings impression level, data driven targeting and clear success metrics for advertising experiences. As a result, phenomenal opportunities await for search advertisers and agencies to grow their footprint and returns.

Richard Kosinski, Quantcast's SVP Sales, will illuminate the opportunity available to savvy, results-centric search marketers in a bright new world of display.

About the speaker

This person is speaking at this event.
Richard Kosinski

Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session

Tell your friends!


Time 2:45pm3:45pm EST

Date Tue 20th March 2012

Short URL


Official event site


View the schedule


See something wrong?

Report an issue with this session