///StampedeCon_2012 is the first national Big Data conference of its kind to take place in centrally located St. Louis, MO. This affordable event aims to connect those who are interested in better understanding and leveraging Big Data and discussing what’s next for this emerging field.
General speaker qualities:
- We are looking for dynamic speakers who will engage the audience with story-driven talks about the way Big Data impacts their field or profession.
- Talks may be from the point of view of the business executive, developer and/or system architect and other information technology professionals.
- Applications of Big Data technologies in healthcare, life sciences, social media, online retail, financial services, defense and other fields of significant general interest.
- Sentiment Analysis/Opinion Mining/Crowdsourcing
- Database tool case studies involving HBase, Hive, etc.
- The science of Big Data
- Data Visualization