#ChevyTweethouse=Panels and parties celebrating the Social Web and the people creating/evangelizing technologies that define the future. RSVP required.
HealthTap and HCB Health bring you the 2nd Annual Interactive Health Happy Hour. Join us for a fun-filled evening of spirited conversation with entrepreneurs, developers, marketers, and key opinion leaders from healthcare marketing, mobile health, patient advocacy and more.
· Connect with the top influencers in health
· Enjoy live music from local artists
· Dig in to Tex-Mex appetizers sponsored by Massive Health and locally-produced libations, like Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka
· Sprint for t-shirts in the iTriage Big Wheel Races
· Capture the moment with Flipbook photobooth keepsakes
· Lounge in a fresh, industrial space with amazing panoramic views of Austin
· Get there in just a 5 minute walk from Austin Convention Center
Sunday, March 11 from 6-9pm
6pm Doors Open
6:15 to 7:15 The New Maps
7:30 HealthTap Demo in HCB Health offices
8 pm Neiliyo
RSVP today – we sold out in just over 48 hours last year. Tell your friends. Please use #iH3 for social content, and bring your fun: http://bit.ly/wvHhAr
Sharing on Twitter? We made it easy:
Don't miss 2012 Interactive Health Happy Hour at #SXSWh by @HealthTap & @HCBhealth. Join me and register today: ih3in2012.eventbrite.com
Techweek hosts the Innovation+Chicago Party. Meet the best in digital, startups and tech, as the Windy City comes to Austin for SXSW. Enjoy drinks, music & super special guests. Follow @thetechweek for updates.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is proud to present Hank Shocklee, Dan Friel, and special surprise DJs for a night of remixed, recreated, and downright DIY grooves where music, tech, and policy makers converge. Live streaming by BitTorrent. EFF is the leading civil liberties organization defending freedom in the digital world, and we are pleased to bring this party to Austin.
9th–13th March 2012