Your current filters are…
by Russ U
This hands-on session will cover a number of low cost, yet powerful research methods to help you make better data-driven design decisions. Russ Unger will provide you with a number of techniques for recruiting research participants, creating better research questions, and what to do with your data once you’ve conducted your research.
* How to sell guerrilla research into a project from the start
* How to recruit better participants
* How to form better research questions
* A number of inexpensive, quick, but highly effective research methods when time and/or budget are limited
* Valuable “how-tos” to execute the research
* How do I get my boss or client to buy into doing research for my project?
* What is guerrilla research and how is it different than traditional research?
* What are some guerrilla research methods and what kind of results can I expect?
* How do I pick the right method(s)?
* What’s the downside/shortcoming of guerrilla research methods compared to other research methods
19th–21st July 2012