Monday 13th May, 2013
9:00am to 5:00pm
Now in its 10th year the Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil and Gas Summit is returning to provide legal professionals within the sector the knowledge and expertise to thrive in their career.
Oil and Gas IQ are delighted to announce the return of the Annual Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil and Gas Summit, taking place in Houston on May 13-15 2013.
This special 10th anniversary the Annual Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil and Gas is an excellent forum to share information, network with peers and engage critically with many of the prevailing legal issues and trends which currently affect the oil and gas industry.
With representation on the speaking panel from a range of high-level operators, contractors and law firms this is also an opportunity to qualify for a full 15 hours worth of CLE credits issued by the State Bar of Texas.
Key topics to be addressed include:
• The intricacies of shale gas law with a particular focus on land leasing agreements
• Guidance on internal company compliance procedures and best practice on FCPA guidelines
• International contracting techniques and advice from operators and contractors who have worked across Europe, Africa, Asia and South America
• Assessment of the full impact of Macondo on contracting in the Gulf of Mexico region
The speaking faculty includes:
• John Marziotti, General Counsel, Newfield Exploration
• Maurice Kuitems, Managing General Counsel, Fluor Corp
• Stacey Earley, Director - Marketing Contracts, Compliance and Mobility
• Mark Wolf, Assistant General Counsel, FM Technologies
• Tom Fox, Principal, Tom Fox Law
• Jacki Trevino, Senior Manager – Corporate Compliance, Fluor Corp
Keywords: energy law, energy contracts, oil law, oil and gas contracts
Artists / Speakers: Jacki Trevino Fluor Corp, Tom Fox Tom Fox Law, Mark Wolf FM Technologies, Stacey Earley Transocean, Maurice Kuitems Fluor Corp, John Marziotti Newfield Exploration
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session