1. Human beings are social animals that strive to influence their surroundings to meet basic human needs.
2. Human beings are as unique as grains of sand, however, DiSC allows us to predict general tendencies of behavior and interaction.
3. Some personalities exert more influence over a team than others. Why does this happen? Is it good or bad, or both? What needs are being met? What needs are not? Communication health index?
4. When needs are not being met, how does each personality type react? What tools do they use to exert influence? What are their strengths / weaknesses? Signs of trouble?
5. Great teams have great communication and collaboration. Based on what we’ve learned about the members of our team, are there steps we can take to make everyone feel like a valued member of the team and promote group ownership of the product?
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session