Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
The Associations Technology Congress is perfect for association and membership professionals who are responsible for:
Featuring five one-day events, each addresses a key technology area and how it can impact your association and members:
1. Implementing, Marketing and Monetising Webcasts, Hybrid & Virtual Events
2. Customer Relationship Management: Beyond Association Management Systems
3. Valuable and Engaging E-Learning: Creating an offering for all memberships
4. Social Media: Measuring ROI, Benchmarking the Success of Social Media
5. Delivering a Valuable Mobile Offering for Members and Delegates
Attendees will hear expert advice from associations including best practice and tips to ensure success. Each event is case-study based and features association speakers who are leading the way in their chosen technology. They will share valuable lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid by detailing successful deployments. These will be highly interactive sessions to maximise knowledge sharing amongst delegates and speakers.
presented by Fred Werner
presented by Ruud Janssen, CMM
presented by Becky Reid and Scott Farley
presented by Isabel Bardinet
47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1UD
This event has been claimed