CRM: Beyond Association Management Systems
- Scott Farley
Association Management Systems are being superseded by Customer Relationship Management (CRM) based systems - where focus is on providing your members with what they want as individuals, rather than on what the association wants for them. This new wave of Member Relationship Management systems provides up a new depth of knowledge and ability to service your members effeciently.
Hear vital experiences from associations and experts about:
- How CRM based systems benefit associations and their members
- What the options are available
- When and how to integrate CRMs with your current technology or when to make the leap to a new system altogether
- How to prepare for adoption, what to look out for, and specifically what to avoid
- How associations have consolidated, driving better understanding, value and delivery of services to members.
- Benefits of a dedicated Association CRM solution and those developed on Microsoft Dynamics, Force.com and other platforms
About the speakers
Head of Communications, Insurance Underwriting Association
Marketing Director, Fire Industry Association
to add slides, notes or videos to this session