How associations business models can thrive by taking advantage of emerging technologies
- How are innovative technologies impacting the industries served by member associations and how in turn is that affecting your business model
- Developing a 5 year technology strategy which takes into consideration evolving technologies and the need to upgrade
- Moving away from viewing technologies in silos towards a unified platform allowing full integration of all systems
- Developing a unified platform to create a high value offering for stakeholders on every device
- What are the implications of implementing an integrated platform?
- Delivering a service on mobile and tablet/i-pad at anytime and any place
- Building the case to invest in a unified solution - Examining whether fiduciary responsibility can allow investment in technology
- Communicating with the board and presenting investment in technology as a driver for your organisation than an expense
- What are the options to avoid being left with a legacy system?
- Understanding the pros and cons of an open system
About the speaker
to add slides, notes or videos to this session