In this workshop you will learn Cloud Foundry fundamental concepts, setup, deployment and operations. We’ll cover a couple of alternatives to deploy CF in a local environment for learning and testing purposes as well as deploying Cloud Foundry atop IaaS production level environment, being able to manage hundreds of components and thousands of applications.
If you did not have a chance to work with Cloud Foundry, it may be useful to test its features locally at first. Deploying this environment on a local machine allows you to get hands-on experience in the solution and, in case you are a contributor, to test some features before you commit them to a production environment.
• Developer point of view
• Is my application ready for a PaaSDeploying applications to Cloud Foundry
• Scaling applications
• Troubleshooting (retrieving logs, events, etc)Customize applications runtimes and middleware with build packs
• Cloud Foundry architecture overview
• Hands-on experience with an existing Cloud Foundry instance
• Install and setup Cloud Foundry in your local machine
• Brief demo on how to deploy Cloud Foundry atop HP Public Cloud (Free Credits for all attendees)
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session