Why Attend ?
The shift to digital has accelerated, and keeping up is key. In the face of market uncertainties and rapidly changing market conditions, Data Driven Intelligence is a necessity for enterprises attempting to gain a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. At DMAi 2013 Convention, you'll meet innovative marketers and leading experts who have agreed to share their secrets on monetizing this Big Data and converting it into intelligence for unparalleled results.
Still need more reasons to be there? Here are some more:
- Top industry speakers from some of the biggest brands and industry figure-heads will show you how innovative, efficient and integrated digital marketing improves customer engagement, drives business success and increases ROI.
- Case Studies of top brands and insights from leading experts of how a truly integrated and data-driven marketing approach improves targeting engagement and optimizes resources.
- To hire a consultant to get the same insight you'd find at DMAi 2013 Convention would cost you a lot more; the conference fee is a snip in comparison. What's more, register today before prices go up.
- It stands to reason that those striving to stay ahead of the game don't rest on their laurels - which is why our program focuses on emerging trends and solutions to give you the advantage. Put your business on the cutting-edge.
- a formidable advisory board for our upcoming DMAi 2013 Convention (which include the CMOs of banks, airlines, technology companies and retail giants) has curated this edition for the audience, comprising a mix of CMOs and agency professionals who want to leverage data and associated insights to make marketing smarter.
- The theme this year is the "Power of i" and our agenda construct is built on the art and science of collecting, understanding and using data. All speaker sessions will dovetail to one of these three sub-themes: Collect, Understand and Use.
Sahar Andheri Kurli Road, Mumbai, MH 400059, India
This event has been claimed
Head, Awards & Recognition Programs