Key trends in the gaming industry around this region.
- Why is Supercell doing so well and can Asian companies replicate this model?
- What are some of the games that are doing phenomenally well in Asia?
- How are traditional companies (Blizzard) moving towards the shift in the gaming industry of freemium models?
- Will there ever be an SEAsian GREE/Supercell/Rovio?
- How has the Singapore government help in building the gaming industry here?
- Are games really a fad, and how do you build a real business around them?
- How have payments affected gaming and how has the distribution of games evolved?
- What are some of the pitfalls that new game companies make when they launch?
- What can traditional juggernauts like Nintendo and SEGA do to re-invigorate themselves?
About the speakers
Sr VP, International Business Development - MOL Global Pte Ltd
to add slides, notes or videos to this session