Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Join us in Anaheim November 3-6 for eXtremeCRM 2013! This partner event grew 40% last year and Microsoft is proud to be a sponsor. We expect this year’s conference to be the best yet! ExtremeCRM, focused 100% on Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners, allows you the unique opportunity to go deep on Orion readiness, connect to our roadmap and increase your competitive advantage!
Get ready to ACCELERATE your business!
Register today at: http:www.extremecrm.com
Early Bird pricing available until July 31st, 2013
eXtremeCRM Facts: Did you know……
• eXtreme has delivered 6 partner focused Microsoft Dynamics® CRM events since October 2010
• These events have hosted over 1,000 attendees in the past year with 40% growth in attendance
• The ecosystem support continues to grow with 80% increase in ISV participation in the past year
• This year’s event will deliver 115 different sessions representing a 58% increase in content at this year’s event.
• The 4th eXtremeCRM eXecutive Summit will be hosted during eXtremeCRM 2013 Anaheim on Sunday and Monday, giving attendees Tuesday and Wednesday to attend the rest of the conference. The agenda allows you to attend all keynotes and receptions!
• In response to partner input, more roles are being served by the addition of new tracks!
• Marketing: Increase your marketing DNA with our new Marketing track!
• Pre-Sales: Demonstrate customer value and close more deals than ever before with our separate and in-depth Pre-Sales track!
• Building a new Microsoft Dynamics CRM practice? The “Accelerate” track will help you ramp quickly!
• Pre event training is available on popular ISV products and role specific sales and marketing training. Maximize your time out of the office.
• eXtremeCRM is hosting an Awesome Party at the House of Blues in Anaheim! See you there on Monday evening!
Save $500 now by REGISTERING before July 31st, 2013.
11999 Harbor Blvd, 92840
This event has been claimed
Valued Team Member
Event Planner and Coordinator