Tuesday 25th June, 2013
7:15pm to 8:15pm
ABOUT THE TOPIC: Business Objectives are the measurable results a business desires to achieve when executing a project. They can be used to ensure that everything developed in the project contributes to the desired measurable business value. This discussion will help Business Analysts learn to develop good business objectives, to derive requirements from them, and how to apply them to control project scope.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Betsy Stockdale is a Business Architect at Seilevel, a professional services company based in Austin, Texas. Seilevel’s approach to requirements drastically cut features from scope, enabling projects to be successful while still delivering the needed business value for Fortune 1000 companies. Betsy is responsible for leading projects to develop requirements following Seilevel’s Requirements Modeling Language (RML™).
Business Analysis Experience
• Developed requirements for a variety of systems such as: policy administration system, online reconstruction program, card on file for future purchases, loan origination system, online site search, online product support, web services, project management, tool integrations, and business process design.
• Led requirements teams for more than 20 projects.
• Provided training for numerous organizations, and presented at events such as IIBA and PMI chapter meetings and Product Camp Austin.
• Led elicitation with end users, marketing, sales, and partners to define new product requirements. Worked with engineering to prioritize and implement requirements following both waterfall and agile processes.
• Worked with clients such as Shell, Union Bank, Argo Group, Dell, Discovery Channel, Dollar Store, Blue Cross/Blue Shield NJ, ARM, Pervasive, TSYS, Citigroup, WellPoint, Credit Suisse.
RSVP by June 20th.
As a CHAPTER MEMBER ONLY benefit, we have added the capability to attend the meeting via web conferencing. Please register by June 20th if you would like to attend this way.
Meeting webinar registration link for chapter members only: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/reg...
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session
25th June 2013