Your current filters are…
Roundup of who's in the room, the skills and talent at hand, and the project ideas that people are interested in progressing over the day.
Teams form around project ideas, and work out what they are aiming to get done by the end of the day.
With 1pm Lunch, 4:30pm Refreshments, 6:30pm Dinner, and help checkpoints throughout.
We'll have prizes for
* Most Ingenious Data Hack - the most cunning, penny-dropping, hack idea of the weekend.
* Most Viable Product - the prototype with the best potential to be a real, financially sustainable product.
* Best Core Contribution - don't want to build a product, but want to help make better data sets? Invaluable.
* Best Mobile Experience - not just a mobile app, but something that is conceived and built, from ground up, to be used in the mobile context.
* Most Elegant Design - seamless integration between form and function, eliminating the friction between the data and its user
6th–8th September 2013