Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Whether you are a small business owner or a manager, the success of your business depends on your ability to lead your team. The most successful leaders are those with great people skills and who fully engage the individuals in their team. At this workshop you will learn effective techniques using the Servant-Leadership model to develop trust and collaboration with your team.
What you will learn
- How to develop trust
- How to foster shared decision making
- How to develop your power and use it ethically
- How to conduct effective meetings
- How to lead a team through difficult situations
Register Now! Early Bird pricing $25 Off ticket price
About the workshop
- Limited number of seats
- No gimmicks just proven techniques
- Hands on learning with exercises and practical examples
- No “up-sell” for other products or services
- Workbook will be provided
- Breakfast and snacks provided
About the Instructor
MARK ELBERFELD, President of the Gabriel Center for Servant-Leadership, grew up in Alexandria, Va. He taught in metro-Washington, D.C. and in Budapest, Hungary before settling in the Atlanta area. He holds a bachelor’s degree in English and art history from the University of the South in Sewanee, Tenn., a master’s degree in English from the Bread Loaf School of English in Middlebury, Vt., and a master's degree in creative writing from Georgia State University. He also serves on the board of directors of the EQ-HR Center in Maryland, a non-profit devoted to teaching emotional intelligence skills.
This event has been claimed