The Innovation Enterprise group would like to introduce you to the exclusive Social Media and Web Analytics Summit in San Francisco, April 25 and 26, 2013.
This summit will bring together the industry’s leaders and innovators and is a unique opportunity to learn from and share insights and opinions with your peers. Discover how social media and web analytics can be used to increase CRM and drive business success.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Data Scientist, Twitter
- Senior Director, Social Media, Capital One
- Global Head, Data Storage & Analytics, Thomson Reuters
- Director, Social Media, AOL
- Vice President, Digital Content & Multi-Platoform Development, Turner Broadcasting
- Chief Marketing Officer, USA Swimming
- Global Head of Social Media, Bloomberg
- Director, Social Media, Farmers Insurance
- Enterprise Social Media & Content Strategist, Bank of America
- Vice President, Cloud Computing, Motorola Mobility
- Director, Marketing Analytics, Macys
- Vice President, Multimedia Analytics, USA Today Sports Media Group
- Director, eCRM, Amtrak
- Vice President, Web Solutions Architecture, JPMorgan Chase
- Director, Social Media Marketing, Time Out
- Public Affairs Specialist, Department of Health & Human Services
- Principal Data Scientist, BitTorrent
- Associate Vice President, Interactive Marketing, American Public University System
- Senior Director, BI & Analytics, Booyah!
- Vice President, Communications, International Bottled Water Association
- Associate Professor, Marketing, Sonoma State University