Friday 22nd March, 2013
5:00pm to 6:00pm
Do you consider multi-enterprise B2B data integration a core competence? When was the last time you modernized your B2B data exchange capabilities? According to IDC the B2B data integration software market is growing at 14%, roughly same rate as ESBs and messaging. This means your competitors are modernizing, as the importance of integrating data from outside the four walls of the enterprise into business-critical processes increases.
If you haven’t updated your data exchange capabilities in the past five years, you are at risk of being left behind. This is the age of superior customer experience and rapid time-to-value so speedy customer on-boarding and support of specialized integration services means the difference between winning and losing business.
In this webinar, guest speaker Maureen Fleming, Program Vice President for IDC's Business Process Management and Middleware research area, and Ted Dimbero, Co-Founder and Senior Vice President at Zyme Solutions, will discuss...
• What key industry, business and technology trends are driving enterprises of any size to up-level their B2B data integration capabilities
• Essential guidance for building the business case to expand multi-enterprise B2B integration capabilities
• How Zyme cut down customer on-boarding time to almost one-fourth while quadrupling its transaction volumes
• The value Zyme customers get from integrating with their channel partners
• The return Zyme has seen since this B2B data integration investment and its impact to their competitive advantage.
Program Vice President for IDC's Business Process Management and Middleware research area
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session
22nd March 2013