Daragh O Brien will provide the keynote at this prestigious event. Daragh is Managing Director of Castlebridge Associates, author and respected thought leader internationally in Data Quality, Data Governance, and Data Protection.
Data is the new world currency and by applying a robust data management strategy, organisations can increase revenue, reduce costs, gain competitive advantage and prepare for forthcoming EU Data Protection Regulations.
But organisations should first ensure they are practicing effective information governance. And that can only exist when a business adopts a “factory approach” to data integration and data quality so it can know what data it collects, where it came from, who it came from, how it’s stored, where it’s stored, how it’s used, what it’s used for, where it is going, how many copies exist, and the quality and integrity of the data at any one time.
What you will learn during this event:
• How effective compliance and Enterprise Information Management starts with a focus on quality within your “information factories”.
• How to apply Information Quality principles and techniques to meet current and forthcoming Data Protection regulations.
• How to support the implementation of recognised standards for Data Protection governance.
• A methodology for identifying critical quality characteristics and how you measure them.
• How pervasive data quality helps create and maintain a true single view of customer – with specific reference to Irish and Gaelic identity matching. (We are also GeoDirectory certified by An Post for Irish address validation).
• Best practices for decreasing the risk of data breaches through the effective management and protection of private and sensitive data.
• How to position high quality data as central to your company’s customer-facing initiatives.
presented by Mark Dunleavy
presented by Colm Moynihan
presented by Helen Kinsella
presented by Daragh O Brien
George’s Quay House, Townsend Street, Dublin 2
This event has been claimed