Wednesday 20th March, 2013
4:10pm to 4:40pm
Colm Moynihan examines how the Informatica solution for data privacy enables organisations to effectively meet the Data Protection Commissioner requirements for production and non-production environments on a timely basis. Colm will discuss the following five key tasks which form part of a centralised data management approach:
• Protecting sensitive data exposed in less secure non-production environments – such as development, testing, and training environments.
• Securing production data – particularly when outsourcing application development and support.
• Minimising the performance impact of application source code changes.
• Accelerating deployment to reduce costs and risks.
• Pre-empting and preventing data breaches.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session