During this forum, industry experts will examine the IT and business pressures that are making next generation data integration a strategic imperative, outline the key characteristics of a next generation data integration environment, and provide practical guidance for making the transition.
What you will learn during this half day event:
• Why dramatic changes in data volume, variety, and velocity make the traditional approach to data integration inadequate.
• How a next generation approach transforms data integration from a project to a key business process.
• The quantifiable business impact of adopting next generation integration.
• Why next generation data integration should be a process where IT is an enabler – not a leader.
• Why it is so important that the “data quality team” expands beyond IT to include more people who actually use the data day-to-day.
• The importance of automation in improving the efficiency of the development life-cycle and the role of a metadata repository/business glossary.
Informatica Forums set the standard for educational content and are always very well attended by an excellent range of senior IT and business professionals. The number of places available is limited.
50-60 Southampton Row, WC1B 4AR
This event has been claimed