Thursday 13th June, 2013
3:00pm to 4:00pm
Many of our global Oil and Gas clients are working with us to address their needs to simplify and rationalise their IT estate, consolidate the number of data centers, manage data security and drive more efficient ways to provision copies of production data for test purposes.
The back drop of the current economic climate and increasing cost pressures is drawing further attention to these important areas, and many companies now consider Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) as an emerging best practice for managing IT costs and improving operational efficiencies.
This webinar explores in more depth the issues facing many Oil and Gas companies today in managing the Information Lifecycle, and outlines the ways Informatica works with our clients to address the key issues. You will learn about new best practices to:
• Increase IT operational efficiencies, maximise application performance, and reduce costs.
• Retire redundant, legacy systems and applications and ensure data accessibility.
• Provide and secure data for testing and development.
• Safely archive data and easily respond to audit and eDiscovery requests.
• Protect critical and confidential data while meeting retention and privacy regulations – in both production and non-production environments.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session
13th June 2013