Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Andy Hayler from The Information Difference is the keynote speaker at this MDM seminar – Andy is one of the world’s foremost experts on Master Data Management.
Having an accurate, complete and authoritative source of Master Data is essential to meet business initiatives like customer centricity, process improvement and regulatory compliance. Despite this, many organisations struggle to get their Master Data Management programmes started. This is often due to the perceived complexity, investment and the degree of organisational alignment required to undertake MDM.
The reality is that if approached in the right way MDM can be successfully delivered in a timely and non-intrusive fashion, providing demonstrable value back to the organisation. This half day seminar will explain how to achieve this, and will cover:
• What is MDM and where does it offer most value?
• How to build upon your existing data management foundation to deliver tactical MDM solutions in a cost, time and risk effective manner.
• How to build a business case for MDM and get your initiative started.
• How to accelerate MDM initiatives using Informatica MDM product and professional services assets.
• How to ensure success – best practices in MDM delivery and customer case studies.
At the end of the seminar you will have a clear understanding of how to identify, justify and initiate MDM initiatives aimed at specific use cases within your organisation. By breaking your strategic MDM need into smaller, easier to deliver, increments you can embark upon your MDM journey in a controlled manner and begin exploiting this powerful technology to deliver value to your key business programmes.
presented by Andy Hayler
This event has been claimed