26 November 2013 from 10am to 11am
Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Software testing in today’s heterogeneous, distributed environments can be an inefficient, risky, and costly process for some organisations – with testers spending 30% of their time resolving data-related defects. This results in nearly two thirds of business applications reaching production without being properly tested, and then nearly half of deployed applications being rolled back into development.
TD Maxim is a revolutionary approach to Test Data Management that combines Informatica’s industry-leading solutions with best practices from Cognizant to deliver a flexible framework for centralising, automating and securing test data. This approach enables your organisation to swiftly deploy high quality applications at the lowest possible cost while ensuring that sensitive data is masked to meet regulatory, legal and business needs.
Join this webinar to discover more about TD Maxim and the best practices embedded within the framework:
• Centralising Test Data Management services into a Center of Excellence.
• Embedding the notion of automation within the entire test data process.
• Creating and maintaining a centralised, version-controlled repository of re-usable data.
• Prioritising data masking in test environments.
• Implementing proper test data governance and metrics.
• Ensuring the use of the most appropriate tools for each application.
This event has been claimed